You've found the perfect wedding ensemble. Your wedding party has been selected and everyone is ready to celebrate. You've carefully considered color palettes, centerpieces and playlists. Everything is in place, or is it? At Elevated Events, we want to remind you that there's one important thing missing: your photo booth!
Elevated Events' Top 8 Reasons to Book a Photo Booth
- It is a great alternative for guests who don't love dancing. Don't overlook the Photo Booth as wedding reception entertainment. This is a great way for everyone to celebrate
- Guests are coming to expect them. You might be "over" them, but we promise guests still love them! Like a DJ, Photo Booths are an expected part of the reception.
- They don't have to be cheesy! Our Photo Booths have high-quality props and prints. You can take an even more modern approach by letting guests email their photos to themselves!
- It is a really fun memory for you and your spouse. There's so much happening at the reception and it is really fun to be able to look back and see how much your friends and family enjoyed your wedding. All our packages come with guest books and extra prints!
- Photo Booths strips are a great wedding favor. We've seen couples use acrylic photo booth frames as place card holders at the beginning of the reception. Later in the evening, your guests have a place to put their photo strip and a great keepsake!
- Photo Booths are a great alternative to old school "table photos." Few couples have their photographers go table to table to take photos during dinner. This is a great alternative for friends and family to gather in self-selected groups to take those photos.
- They can become a part of your wedding theme. Our photo booths are fully customizable from your backdrop, whether or not you include an enclosure, photo strip design and touch screen designs. We also offer specialty booths, like elegant, sophisticated mirrors or rustic, wooden booths, that will match your decor and vibe.
- Photos can be the gift that keeps on giving. Because you get copies of all of the individual photos (which your guests do not get at your wedding), we've seen couples print 4x6 or 5x7 size prints to give as gifts. These are great as thank-you gifts or any-time gifts the year of your wedding.
Ready to book to make some memories? Click here to see all of our packages.
You can contact us in the best way that words for you. Use our contact page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 312.800.0827, text us at 708-512-7200, or simply use the live chat feature in the bottom right corner of your screen. Contact us today to reserve your date.